The City is limited to posting locally-held events for Culver City community and non-profit organizations. Your request will be reviewed by the appropriate person, and upon approval, it will be posted on the City's Community Calendar.
The Culver City Centennial Finale Ball
A Vintage Masquerade
- Date: -
- Location: The Culver Hotel
9400 Culver Boulevard
Culver City , California 90232
- Introduction: Join the Culver Hotel for the party of the century celebrating 100 years of Culver City and the 10th anniversary of the historic hotel's remarkable re
Put your dancing shoes on and enjoy a black tie masked evening full of lavish entertainment, elegance and artfulness with era-centric themes – including live bands and performers, signature cocktails, delicious food and decadent treats. Discover the historic hotel’s eclectic décor, vintage charm and unexpected surprises.
Get ready to experience the iconic Culver Hotel like never before and celebrate the magic of 100 years of history in the making.
Tickets are $110 Per Person and include:
- Open Bar with Themed Signature Cocktails,
Select Wine and Beer
- Passed Hors D'ouevres and Food stations
- Live Music, DJ and Glamourous Entertainment
- 21 years or older
Tickets are available: HERE
This event is sponsored by the City of Culver City, the Culver City Centenntial Committee and Modern Luxury: Angeleno.