Summer Concert Series-July 6-August 10
Summer breezes…an intimate courtyard…free parking…and great music. Enjoy an evening in Culver City for the 2017 Culver City’s Boulevard Music Summer Festival. Boulevard Music presents six free concerts on Thursday evenings at 7 pm from July 6 through August 10 in the palm-lined courtyard of Culver City's City Hall. Become an entry level sponsor by purchasing one of the 100 premium reserved seats for sale at $10 each per show available at Boulevard Music!
- July 6 - Country/Bluegrass music from 2016 Grammy nominated Laurie Lewis and the Right Hands
- July 13 - The sounds of Zydeco with blues/jazz/rock from Andre Thierry and Zydeco Magic
- July 20 - High energy Afro/Cuban rhythms great for dancing from Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca
- July 27 - Soaring Gypsy Jazz from The John Jorgenson Quintet
- August 3 - Classic Rock done acoustic with string quartet by Led Zepagain
- August 10 - Country/Rock/Blues from guitar legend Albert Lee and his band
Parking is available at one of the City's parking structures, and limited parking is available at City Hall on P-1. The first two hours of parking are free with validation.
For more information please visit Boulevard Music's website or call (310) 398-2583.