Culver City Skate Park
9910 Jefferson Blvd.
(Northwest corner of Jefferson and Duquesne)
Monday through Friday – 12:00 p.m. to Sunset
Saturday and Sunday – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Skate Park Closures and Scheduling Adjustments
One of Culver City Park’s major attractions is the Skate Park which officially opened October 27, 2007. At approximately 1,300 square feet, the Skate Park is more than double the size of the temporary park which stood on the same site. The park was designed through a series of community workshops and local skateboarders got all of the features that they asked for, including Trog Bowl, Waterfall, Hubba Ledge, Ramp, Pier 7 Block, Wall Ride, 90 degree banked hip, and more.
This great new feature was made possible through the efforts of the community, the Parks and Recreation Commission and the City Council. The City is especially grateful to those agencies that provided grant-funding for the Skate Park: the United States Department of the Interior - National Park Service; the State of California Department of Parks and Recreation; the Baldwin Hills Conservancy; and, the Los Angles County Regional Park & Open Space District.
The Skate Park is an unsupervised park; users skate at their own risk; helmets, elbow pads and knee pads are required.
Rules and Regulations
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS AS SET FORTH UNDER CCMC § 9.10.300 (C) MAY RESULT IN A FINE, CITATION OR REMOVAL FROM THE PARK. The skate park is subject to closure in the event of unsafe conditions, special events or repair and maintenance.
- All skaters must wear a helmet, elbow pads and knee pads at all times while skating.
- Public entry into the skate park is prohibited at all times that the skate park gates are locked.
- Skating is prohibited at all times that it is raining or when the skating area is wet.
- The skate park is for skating use only, including skateboarding, rollerskating, in-line skating and rollerblading. Bicycling and all other uses are prohibited.
- Only skaters are permitted within the skating area.
- No food, drink, glass or breakable objects are allowed within the skating area.
- No drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, weapons or pets are allowed within the skate park.
- No portion of the skate park may be modified, altered or added to in any manner without written permission of the City’s Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director.
- Skating is only permitted within the skate park and is prohibited in all other areas of Culver City Park, including its adjacent sidewalks, streets and parking lots.
- Competitive, demonstration and rental events are prohibited, unless written permission is obtained from the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director.
The Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department reminds you to HAVE FUN...RESPECT OTHERS.
WARNING: SKATING IS A HAZARDOUS RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY - SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
In case of emergency dial Police Dispatch at (310) 837-1221.