The Culver City Municipal Plunge is located at 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City Phone: (310)- 253-6680
The Culver City Municipal Plunge offers both long course and short course lap swim opportunities for the exercise or competitive swimmer age 13 years of age or older. Hours are subject to change based upon availability.
Lap Swim Fees:
Passes (15 visits):
- $4 Adults (18 & Older)
- $2.50 Seniors & persons with disabilities
Lap Swim Rules
- $35 Residents, $50 Non-Residents
- $20 for Seniors & persons with disabilities resident
- $25 for Seniors & persons with disabilities non-resident.
- Participants may be teens (13-17), adults, or seniors.
- Participants should be in appropriate lane designation for speed.
- No kickboards in fast lane (guards discretion).
- No standing in the middle of the lanes.
- Swimmers must swim in circle pattern within each lane.
- Recreation swim is not allowed; diving boards are closed.