The Culver City Municipal Plunge is located at 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City Phone: (310)- 253-6680
Recreation Swim Fees:
Youth Pass (15 visits):
- $4.00 Adults (18 & older)
- $2.50 Seniors, children & persons with disabilities
- $20 Residents
- $25 non-residents
Starts 9/4. Drop in for some great water fun!
Note: All fees are paid directly at the pool. All visitors must pay to enter the pool area. Schedule subject to change. Prerequisites: Each children must be tall enough to stand with their head above water to enter the pool unaccompanied, or each child must be accompanied one on one by an adult.
Recreation Swim Hours:
Saturday 12:15 PM - 2:00 PM
The City reserves the right to close the pool without advance notice for special events, filming and in the case of emergencies. Lockers are available for participant usage each visit. Lockers must be emptied after each visit.
Lap Swim Fees:
Passes (15 visits):
- $4 Adults (18 & Older)
- $2.50 Seniors & persons with disabilities
- $35 Residents, $50 Non-Residents
- $20 for Seniors & persons with disabilities resident
- $25 for Seniors & persons with disabilities non-resident.
Starts 6/22. Lap swim times are subject to change and fees are paid directly at the pool.
Pool rules are designed for the safety of everyone. The City of Culver City reserves the right to amend these rules for the safety of its participants. The City of Culver City also reserves the right to refuse service to any participant who violates any of these rules or direction from Aquatics Staff. Staff should direct any concerns or problems to the Pool Manager or Aquatic Coordinator immediately.
Diving Board Rules
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- No Running at any time.
- Diving is only permitted from diving boards. (see "Diving Board Rules")
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Hanging and swinging on hand rails is not permitted.
- Horseplay (shoving, dunking, sitting on shoulders, etc.) is not permitted in pool or on deck.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
- Children under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older, the adult to child ratio must be 1 to 1.
- No bicycles or skateboards allowed on pool deck.
Diving board rules are designed for the safety of all participants. Diving boards are not open all the time. Request diving board availability upon your arrival.
- As a safety precaution, before diving, divers must pass a swim test.
- Only one (1) bounce on boards is permitted.
- Only one (1) person on board and ladder at a time.
- Following a dive, swimmer must immediately swim directly to the closest ladder at the side of pool to exit.
- Intentionally splashing lifeguards is strictly prohibited.
- The following is prohibited on diving board:
- running on board
- diving from side
- swinging on rails
- horseplay (flips, backdives, etc.)
- jumping off board while others are in area
- Must be 48 inches tall to use the high dive/3 meter