Recreational SwimmingProgram Objective
Recreation swimming is a family-oriented program enjoyed by people of all ages. The City has implemented recreation swim rules that are designed for the safety of all participants. Participants are encouraged to enjoy recreation swimming safely and to follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times.
All fees are paid directly at the pool. All visitors must pay to enter the pool area. The schedule is subject to change.
Children under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older, the adult to child ratio must be 1 to 1.
The City reserves the right to close the pool without advanced notice for special events, filming and in the case of emergencies. Lockers are available for participant usage each visit. Lockers must be emptied after each visit.
|Recreation Swim Hours
|Monday - Friday:
||12:30 PM - 2:45 PM
||7:30 PM - 8:45 PM
||12:15 PM - 3:00 PM
||12:30 PM - 3:45 PM
|Recreation & Lap Passes (15 visits):
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Resident,
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident,
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Resident,
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident,
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Resident,
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Non-Resident,
|Youth Recreation Swim Passes, Resident,
|Youth Recreation Swim Passes, Non-Resident,
Pool rules are designed for the safety of everyone. The City of Culver City reserves the right to amend these rules for the safety of its participants. The City of Culver City also reserves the right to refuse service to any participant who violates any of these rules or direction from Aquatics Staff. Staff should direct any concerns or problems to the Pool Manager or Aquatic Coordinator immediately.
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- No Running at any time.
- Diving is only permitted from diving boards. (see "Diving Board Rules")
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Hanging and swinging on hand rails is not permitted.
- Horseplay (shoving, dunking, sitting on shoulders, etc.) is not permitted in pool or on deck.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
- Children under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older, the adult to child ratio must be 1 to 1.
- No bicycles or skateboards allowed on pool deck.
Culver City Plunge
The Culver City Municipal Plunge is located:
4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
For additional aquatic information contact us by email.