Just 4 Kids Camp
Just 4 Kids Camp is a camp for children 5 to 10 years of age who want to take part in a variety of activities including arts & crafts, sports, nature activities, organized games and field trips.
Where to Register
Sign up at the Recreation Office located at Veterans Park, 4117 Overland Avenue.
4117 Overland Avenue in the Veteran's Memorial Complex/Multi-Purpose Room
Residents $135 per week
Non-Residents $166 per week
Second Child Residents $120 per week
Second Child Non-Residents $151 per week
Morning Care $26
Specialty Weeks (Additional $20 per week)
The City Council sets the fees annually. Fees may be adjusted every July 1st and any increases shall be applied to all program activities regardless of when enrolled.
Morning Care: Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 9:00AM
Day Camp: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
June 13 through August 19, 2016
Registration packets will be available at the registration office in April. Resident registration begins the last Saturday in April, non-resident registration begins the first Saturday in May.
For additional information please call the Registration Office at 310.253.6650.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- How much should I give my child for fields trips: Staff recommend no more than $20 and no less than $5.
- Why is the teen center parking lot closed:
For safety of the campers. The area is used for various activities.
- What is the earliest time I can drop off my child for camp without paying morning care cost: 8:45am.
- What is the latest day that I can pay for camp:
The Tuesday prior to the week of camp unless there are open spots available the week of camp. Check with the registration office for availability.
- What are the registration hours:
The registration office is open Monday – Friday from 8:00AM to 7:00PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
- What are the age requirements:
Going into Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten.
- Do you prorate:
We only prorate for federal holidays that fall within the week camp is offered.
- Why do I lose my deposit of $20 and my child’s spot if I do not make my payment in full by the Tuesday prior to the week of camp:
The $20 deposit is an option payment to hold your spot until the Tuesday prior to the week of camp only. When payment is not made by the Tuesday prior to the week of camp, the option expires and you no longer have a spot in that week of camp.
- How long after camp ends are lost & found items kept:
Lost & Found items are kept for two weeks after camp ends. The unclaimed items are then donated to the Salvation Army.
- Can I register for camp online:
Yes; registration can be completed on line at http://activenet.active.com/culvercity