Group Swim Lessons for All Ages
Our friendly and experienced instructors provide group swim lessons for ages 12 months to adult, from the beginner to the advanced swimmer. Students are tested on the first day of class and assigned to the appropriate class for the remainder of the session. A maximum of 50 students will be accepted per class time, per session. Additional students will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified when a space becomes available. Class times are subject to change. In the event of extremely cold weather, classes may be cancelled. Please note that flotation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
The Culver City Municipal Plunge is located: 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Summer Session Dates: Each class meets Monday-Friday for 2 weeks
Session I .....................................June 12 – June 23 Session II.................................... June 26 – July 7 Session III ...................................July 10 – July 21 Session IV ..................................July 24– Aug 4
Summer Class Times: 10:00am - 10:30am 10:40am - 11:10am 11:20am - 11:50am 3:00pm- 3:30pm 3:40pm - 4:10pm 4:20pm - 4:50pm
Note: Parent and Me Lessons (age 12mo - 3yr) are only offered at 11:20am. Adult lessons (age 14 & up) are only offered 4:20pm. For more Information call: 310.253.6650
Summer Swim Lesson Registration Begins: May 20th for Culver City residents May 27th for non Culver City residents
Summer Swim Lesson Fees: Culver City Residents: S50.00 per session Culver City Residents: S60.00 per session
Online Registration- Click here to register.
LA Tri Club/LITCO, Free Swim Program, 1659 11th Street, Suite 201, Santa Monica, CA 90404
or Fax to 310.399.8043. Please note that the City of Culver City does not make scholarship determinations.
Low-impact water exercise in shallow water; ideal for all fitness levels, including non-swimmers, and anyone recovering from injuries.
|Adult exercise Dates||Time|
|Monday - Friday through June 9th||9:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Monday - Friday starting June 12th through August 18th||8:30 AM - 9:30AM|
Adult (18 & over): $2 per class or $20 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Senior and persons with disabilities: $1per class or $10 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Aqua Fit Water Aerobics Spring 2017:
Shallow Water Aerobics is great for all fitness levels. Emphasis is on total body toning and conditioning through water resistance.
|6:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
Adult: $9 per class or $80 for a 4 week pass
Seniors: $8 per class or $75 for a 4 week pass
Deep Water Aerobics
Deep Water Aerobics is for the above average exerciser who seeks a fun "cardio" workout. Buoyancy belts are worn and designed to give you support while moving freely in the water.
|7:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Price: $10 per class
$70 for a 4 week pass
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.