Just 4 Kids Camp is a camp for children 5 to 10 years of age who want to take part in a variety of activities including arts & crafts, sports, nature activities, organized games and field trips.
Where to Register
Sign up at the Recreation Office located at Veterans Park, 4117 Overland Avenue.
4117 Overland Avenue in the Veteran's Memorial Complex/Multi-Purpose Room
- Residents $135 per week
- Non-Residents $166 per week
- Second Child Residents $120 per week
- Second Child Non-Residents $151 per week
- Morning Care $26
- Specialty Weeks (Additional $20 per week)
The City Council sets the fees annually. Fees may be adjusted every July 1st and any increases shall be applied to all program activities regardless of when enrolled.
Morning Care: Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 9:00AM
Day Camp: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
June 12 through August 25, 2017
Registration packets will be available at the registration office in April. Resident registration begins the last Saturday in April, non-resident registration begins the first Saturday in May.
Registration Form & Camp Documents:
- 2017 Summer Camp Registration Packet (see note below)
- 2017 Authorization to Dispense Medication
- 2017 Permission to View Rated Movies
- 2017 Summer Camp Parent Handbook
- 2017 Summer Camp Flyer
NOTE: Completing the Summer Camp Registration Packet does NOT enroll your child in the camp. Enroll online for Summer Camp. For additional information please call the Registration Office at 310.253.6650.