In the event of a local emergency or disaster, the City has the following systems in place to relay important information to the Community:
1. Nixle, a Mass Emergency Notification System, to sign-up please visit www.nixle.com; (This system is used by the City, including our Police, Fire, and Public Works Departments, to notify residents and businesses of emergencies or critical situations and provide information regarding necessary actions, such as evacuations. It has the ability to notify you via phone, text and email)
2. City website, www.culvercity.org, please add to your favorites to bookmark the page;
3. Additionally, the City provides the option to sign-up for live updates, please go to https://service.govdelivery.com/accounts/CACULVER/subscriber/new and add your email address;
4. Culver City Police Department website, www.culvercitypd.org, please add to your favorites to bookmark the page;
7. Radio station, AM 1690; please pre-set the station on your radios.
PLEASE take time today to sign-up, favorite, like, follow, and pre-set for emergency notifications.
Next, complete Step 4 “Get Involved”