The City Clerk’s Office, as a division of the Administrative Services Department, is responsible for maintaining the City’s legislative history; administering and supervising municipal elections; ensuring legislative compliance; administering the City’s record management program; compiling and maintaining all official city records and documents; administering oaths of office; preparing legal publications and notices; and overseeing the passport program.
The City Clerk’s Office is also responsible for providing advice to City Council and staff liaisons to appointed boards and commissions on parliamentary procedures, agenda and minute preparation and posting, as well as supervising, coordinating and distributing City Council meeting agendas and related materials.
Interim City Clerk Operations Due to COVID-19
- Submit a Claim for Damages
- To serve a subpoena – You may place documents in the City’s Drop box (with appropriate payment) and you’ll be notified via phone to confirm receipt
- To serve a summons – You may place in the City’s Drop box and you’ll be notified via phone to confirm receipt
- Make a Public Records Request – Submit by US mail, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, submit in person at City Hall, or fax (310) 253-5830
- To submit RFPs/Bids – Please call Purchasing at (310) 253-6550 for information on how to submit.
- We no longer process passport applications. Find a passport acceptance facility on the U.S. Department of State website.
Get the latest Culver City updates on the coronavirus.
City of Culver City
ATTN: City Clerk’s Office
9770 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. All calls are confidential.
The lead localagency for this public health matter is the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health