The City Clerk’s Office, as a division of the Administrative Services Department, is responsible for maintaining the City’s legislative history; administering and supervising municipal elections; ensuring legislative compliance; administering the City’s record management program; compiling and maintaining all official city records and documents; administering oaths of office; preparing legal publications and notices; and overseeing the passport program.
The City Clerk’s Office is also responsible for providing advice to City Council and staff liaisons to appointed boards and commissions on parliamentary procedures, agenda and minute preparation and posting, as well as supervising, coordinating and distributing City Council meeting agendas and related materials.
Interim City Clerk Operations Due to COVID-19
In an effort to limit potential exposure and spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and to safeguard the City of Culver City’s ability to continue providing services, public access to City facilities has been ceased. The City is open for business via telephone, email, fax, or online.
Get the latest Culver City updates on the coronavirus.
- File a claim against the City
- To serve a subpoena – Place in the City’s Drop box (with appropriate payment) and you’ll be notified via phone to confirm receipt
- To serve a summons – Place in the City’s Drop box and you’ll be notified via phone to confirm receipt
- Make a Public Records Request – Submit by US mail, email to email@example.com, place in the City’s Drop box, or fax (310) 253-5830
- Apply for a Passport – Passport Acceptance Services suspended until further notice.
- To submit RFPs/Bids – Please call Purchasing at (310) 253-6550 for information on how to submit.
City of Culver City
ATTN: City Clerk’s Office
9770 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. All calls are confidential.
The lead local agency for this public health matter is the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health