Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (LADWP) water schedules and restrictions are effective June 1, 2022. (See map below of LADWP service areas within Culver City.)
General Water Usage
LADWP requests customers reduce their per person use of potable water by seven (7) gallons a day, which is the equivalent of reducing showering time by four minutes, or shutting the faucet off during a 2-minute tooth brushing cycle and 5-minute shaving cycle.
Outdoor Landscape Irrigation/Watering
1. Outdoor landscape irrigation/watering is limited to (2) days/week according to the following schedule:
- Addresses ending in an even number : Thursday and Sunday
- Addresses ending in an odd number: Monday and Friday
2. Outdoor irrigation/watering is prohibited between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
3. Outdoor irrigation/watering is limited to maximum of eight (8) minutes per station, per watering day for traditional sprinkler systems and two (2) 15-minute cycles per watering day for those equipped with water conserving nozzles.
Multi-Unit Residential and Non-Residential Customers
Commercial, industrial, and institutional water customers must also adhere to updated State restrictions prohibiting watering non-functional turf, unless the user certifies that the non-functional turf is a low water use plant with a plant factor of 0.3 or less and demonstrates the actual use is less than 40% of reference evapotranspiration. View CA State Water Resources Board Emergency Regulations 05/24/2022.(PDF, 248KB)
Learn more about LADWP watering schedules, customer rebates, and conservation activities.