City Council Elections
Election to City Council
The next City Council election is on November 8, 2022 for two city council seats and two ballot measures
List of Official Candidates as of August 18, 2022(PDF, 666KB)
How to Vote
VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT DROP BOX - Drop Boxes are now open to voters. Ballots dropped off in the Ballot Drop Box will be collected by L.A. County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk staff members. Drop Boxes close at 8 PM on Election Day.
Return your mail-in ballot 3 ways:
- Return by Mail - no postage needed
- Drop off at a Ballot Drop Box in Culver City
- Culver City Julian Dixon Library - 4975 Overland Ave, Culver City CA 90230
- West Los Angeles College Library - 9000 Overland Avenue, Culver City CA 90230
- Visit any Vote Center in LA County, or in Culver City, and simply drop off your voted ballot at the front
VOTE CENTERS IN CULVER CITY - Voters in Los Angeles County have the option to cast their ballot in-person at a participating Vote Center in an upcoming election.
- Veteran’s Memorial Building Auditorium: 11-day 10/29 thru 11/7 (from 10AM to 7PM) Election Day 11/8 (from 7AM-8PM)
4117 Overland Ave, Culver City CA 90230
- Culver City – City Hall: 4-day 11/5 thru 11/7 (from 10AM to 7PM) Election Day 11/8 (from 7AM-8PM)
Patacchia Room, 9770 Culver Blvd., Culver City CA 90232
Vote Centers will follow public health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19, including encouraging of wearing a face mask while in line or voting, wiping, and sanitizing all surfaces and Ballot Marking Devices after each voter, and providing for social distancing
If you have any questions, you may reach the City Clerk's Office at (310) 253-5851 or by email to email@example.com.
Important Information for Candidates