The City is limited to posting locally-held events for Culver City community and non-profit organizations. Your request will be reviewed by the appropriate person, and upon approval, it will be posted on the City's Community Calendar.
Open House: Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan; La Ballona Safe Routes to School Project
Community open house for two bicycle & pedestrian initiatives
- Date: 11/16/2017 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Dan Patacchia Room
9770 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, California 90232
- Introduction: Please join the City of Culver City at an upcoming open house to find out about both the Bicycle & Pedestrian Action Plan and the La Ballona Elementary Safe Routes to School Project. Your input on both projects is needed!
Please join the City of Culver City at an upcoming open house to find out about two upcoming bicycle and pedestrian initiatives:
The information presented at both of these open houses will be identical:
- Saturday, November 4, 2017: We will have a booth at the La Ballona Fall Festival, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, at La Ballona Elementary School.
- Thursday, November 16, 2017: We will have a community workshop starting at 5:00 PM before the regularly scheduled Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee meeting at 6:00 PM in the Patacchia Room on the 1st floor of City Hall.
For questions and comments about these initiatives, please contact Eric Bruins, Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator, at (310) 253-5616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.