Tennis, Paddle Tennis and Handball Courts are Open!
Please follow these rules which are posted at the courts to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
The Boneyard Dog Park is Open!
Please follow these rules which are posted at The Boneyard to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Fox Hills ParkAmenities:
- Court(s) – Basketball
- Court(s) – Tennis
- Court(s) – Volleyball
- Moonbounces Allowed
- Parcourse Equipment
- Parking – Street Parking Only
- Picnic Area - Open
- Playground for Children Ages 2 - 5
- Playground for Children Ages 5 - 12
- Recreation Hut
- Sports Field(s) - Multi-Purpose
- Sports Field(s) - Softball
- Walking/Jogging Path
- Park Sites
Fox Hills Park is a 10 acre neighborhood park.
We hope you and your family enjoy your time together in our parks and neighborhoods while remaining safe, healthy and practicing social distancing. Here are some reminders regarding closures/restrictions in Culver City parks and public spaces:
- Culver City parks remain generally open as outdoor-only facilities from dusk to dawn for walking, jogging, and other activities as long as you maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and people from other households.
- Indoor and outdoor facilities where it may be challenging to practice social distancing, including all park indoor facilities, courts, playgrounds, pools, gymnasiums, as well as the Skate Park and the Dog Park are CLOSED.
- We encourage families who live in the same household to take a walk or kick a soccer ball among themselves. However, playing with members of a different household and touching the same ball or coming into contact with each other is not allowed.
- Park restrooms are available 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- All events and programming are cancelled or suspended.
- In all cases, group gatherings are prohibited.
For Parks Maintenance questions, call (310) 253-6470.