The City of Culver City employs over 700 employees working in 12 departments. We invite you to join Culver City’s team of skilled and dedicated employees by applying for one of our current employment opportunities. The City of Culver City is committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all job applicants regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, martial status, religion, age, disability, political affiliation, or sexual orientation/identification.
Listed below are the current employment opportunities with the City of Culver City. Click on the title of the employment opportunity that interests you to view the job announcement, you must have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader.
- Posted Date:11/06/2015 4:48 PM
The Culver City Fire Department (CCFD) implemented a Reserve Firefighter (RFF) Program in August 2014. The program is designed to assist the department while providing prospective firefighter candidates with valuable on the job experience. This opportunity helps to prepare candidates for a successful career in the fire service as members selected to participate in the program will be exposed to a wide range of fire service experiences.
RFF Minimum Application Requirements Include:
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid California Driver’s License (Minimum Class C)
- Certificate from an approved CA State Fire Marshal Academy or a Firefighter 1 Certificate
- Current Biddle or CPAT
- Current Los Angeles County EMT Certificate
- Completed City application
- Must be able to work at least one twenty four hour shift per week. RFF’s will be assigned to a specific day of the week and a specific station/ apparatus/ assignment
- Adhere to the Department's Uniform and Grooming Standards (Uniform and Grooming Standards.ashx)