Summer Concert Series - July 11 - August 15
Summer breezes…an intimate courtyard…free parking…and great music. Enjoy an evening in Culver City for the 2019 Culver City’s Boulevard Music Summer Festival. Boulevard Music presents six free concerts on Thursday evenings at 7 pm from July 11 through August 15 in the palm-lined Dale Jones City Hall Courtyard at 9770 Culver Boulevard. Become an entry level sponsor by purchasing one of the 100 premium reserved seats for sale at $10 each per show available at Boulevard Music!
- Thursday, July 11 at 7 pm: The sounds of Americana/Bluegrass from Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand
- Thursday, July 18 at 7 pm: Argentinian Rock with superb vocals and guitar from Los Pinguos plus World beat/Funk/Rock/Mambo from the Bonedaddys
- Thursday, July 25 at 7 pm: Afro/Cuban that can literally burn up the dance floor from Ricardo Lemvo and Makina Loca
- Thursday, August 1 at 7 pm: Jazz/Blues/Motown with a tribute to Aretha Franklin from the George Kahn Jazz & Blues Revue plus the sounds of Surf Music/the Beach Boys with a tribute to Dick Dale from Big Wave
- Thursday, August 8 at 7 pm: An Evening of the Music of John Denver with sing-alongs from Jim Curry
- Thursday, August 15 at 7 pm: Classic Rock standards (the best covers done by the band Venice) and original songs from The Pine Mountain Logs
With frequent service and direct connection to the Expo line, Culver CityBus Line 7 can make it easy to attend concerts at City Hall! Plan your trip online or by calling 310-253-6500. Parking is available at one of the City's parking structures, and limited parking is available at City Hall on P-1. The first two hours of parking are free with validation.
For more information or to purchase reserved seating, please visit Boulevard Music's website or call (310) 398-2583.