Single Family Residential Design Guidelines
The City would like you to share any concerns, questions, thoughts, or ideas to help the project team assess and develop alternative standards and alternative design guidelines for single-family residential development.
Please check back for updates as the City begins this process.
The Planning Commission will consider the item for City Council recommendation on January 22, 2020
- City Council/Planning Commission Study Session - City Hall Council Chambers, May 8, 2019 7:00PM
- Blair Hills/Hetzler Road – Stoneview Nature Center, July 2, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Carlson Park - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 24, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Park West - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 31, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Studio Village - El Marino Park Rec Building, August 7, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Sunkist Park/Blanco Park -El Marino Park Rec Building, August 14, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- McLaughlin - Veterans Memorial Building Garden Room, August 21, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Culver West - Alexander West Park Rec Center, August 28, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Carlson Park/Sunkist Blanco Park - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, October 15, 2019 6:30-8:00PM
- Park West/Studio Village/McLaughlin/Culver West - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, October 22, 2019 6:30-8:00PM
- Blair Hills/Hetzler Road - Culver City City Hall Dan Patacchia Room, October 24, 2019 6:30-8:00PM
The Online Walkshop
The Walkshop survey has now closed. Please contact Planning Staff with any questions.