Single Family Residential Design Guidelines
The City would like you to share any concerns, questions, thoughts, or ideas to help the project team assess and develop alternative standards and alternative design guidelines for single-family residential development.
Please check back for updates as the City begins this process.
- Studio Village - El Marino Park Rec Building, August 7, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Sunkist Park/Blanco Park -El Marino Park Rec Building, August 14, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- McLaughlin - Veterans Memorial Building Garden Room, August 21, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Culver West - Alexander West Park Rec Center, August 28, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Blair Hills/Hetzler Road – Stoneview Nature Center, July 2, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Carlson Park - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 24, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Park West - Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 31, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
The Online Walkshop
The Online Walkshop is an opportunity for community members to provide input regarding new construction in their neighborhood.
The Online Walkshop is an online survey that may be taken in lieu of or in addition to attending the Listening Workshop. A survey for the following neighborhoods will be posted on this website and will remain open until September 1, 2018: Blair Hills, Blanco Park, Carlson Park, Culver/West, McLaughlin, Park West, Studio Village and Sunkist Park. Your responses to this survey, whether in-person or online, will help shape the goals, objectives, and policies for new single family construction in your neighborhood.
- Carlson Park Walkshop
- Blair Hills/Hetzler Road Walkshop
- Park West Walkshop
- Studio Village Walkshop
- Blanco Park and Sunkist Park Walkshop
- McLaughlin Walkshop
- Culver West Walkshop