Calling for Help
- If you have a medical or fire emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- Report a Fire Safety Concern by calling the Community Risk Reduction Division at (310) 253-5925.
- Report a Leaking Fire Hydrant by calling Golden State Water Company at (800) 999-4033.
- Fire related presentations and classes are offered on a request basis to schools, citizen groups, businesses, and organizations. Topics include: fire safety, smoke detectors, use of fire extinguishers, firefighter familiarization, the history of the Culver City Fire Department, and how to become a firefighter. Call (310) 253-5925 to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule a Fire Station Tour, call (310) 253-5900 or visit the Fire Station Tour web page.