The Human Resources Department is responsible for the coordination and administration of the labor and employee relations programs. The Human Resources Department provides management support and advice to other City departments, particularly in the areas of employer / employee relations as mandated by the Meyers-Milias-Brown Act (MMBA) and is also responsible for representing the City in negotiations with six (6) recognized employee organizations, administering negotiated contracts, grievance resolution, providing Human Resources policy interpretation and consulting with management staff to address and resolve employee performance issues.
General Service Employees:
- Police Officers Association Administrative Appeal Procedure
- Police Officers Association MOU 07/01/2014 thru 06/30/2019 / CCPOA - Side Letter of Agreement
- Police Management MOU 07/01/2015 through 12/31/2020 Amended on 11/27/2017 / CCPMG - Side Letter of Agreement
- Firefighters Local 1927 AFL-CIO MOU 01/01/2015 thru 12/31/2019 / Firefighters - Side Letter of Agreement
- Fire Management MOU 01/01/2015 through 12/31/2019 Amended on 11/27/2017
Employer – Employee Relations Resolution: