Culver City General Municipal Election to Elect
Two Council Members to the City Council
and to Vote on Measure A on the Ballot
Election Results and Post Election Ballot Processing
POST-ELECTION RESULTS UPDATE - APRIL 20, 2018
Notice of Third Counting of Ballots on April 18, 2018
Notice of Second Counting of Ballots on April 16, 2018
Updates will be made as additional information becomes available, as per the tentative schedule.
Ballot Measure A Information
- Complete Text of Cannabis Business Tax Ordinance
- Impartial Analysis of Measure A
- Argument in Favor of Measure A
- More Information about Cannabis in Culver City
- Find your Polling Location (After you have entered your information, scroll to the bottom of the webpage to view the Culver City polling locations.) PLEASE NOTE: IF THE LA COUNTY WEBSITE IS DOWN, PLEASE CALL (310) 253-5851 TO LOCATE YOUR POLLING LOCATION.
- Sample Ballot and Voter Information Guide (Vote at the Polls or Apply to Vote by Mail)
- Permanent Vote By Mail Voter Information Guide (Drop-off early, on election day or mail - no stamp required!)
- Check if you are Registered to Vote
- If you have moved or have changed your name, Register to Vote by March 26, 2018!
Request a Vote by Mail Ballot [PDF] before end of day on April 3, 2018 for the April 10 election.
The City Clerk hereby announces the following four persons are Certified Candidates for the Office of City Council Member to be elected by the voters of the City of Culver City at the 2018 General Municipal Election to be held on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 (listed in the order in which the candidates filed their Nomination Paper):
- Marcus Tiggs
- Daniel Lee
- Harden Alexander "Alex" Fisch
- Albert P. Vera
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR CERTIFIED CANDIDATES (Updated on January 12, 2018 at 5:35 P.M.)
Information for Candidates
The Filing Period for Nomination Papers and Candidate's Statements was December 18, 2017 - January 12, 2018.
- Randomized Alphabet Drawing by CA SOS
- Visit the Fair Political Practices Commission for information on forms, deadlines, and requirements.
- Candidates Campaign Manual Provided by the FPPC
- Candidate Contribution Limits
Other Helpful Websites
General Information about the City Clerk's Office
City Clerk’s Office is located on the First Floor of City Hall (9770 Culver Boulevard – Culver City, CA 90232) with normal business hours from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday –City Hall is closed alternate Fridays. We welcome your questions about the election process. Please feel free to call 310-253-5851 if you have any questions about the election.