Upcoming vacancies are available on the following bodies:
Finance Advisory Committee - 1 Local Business Representative Position
Deadline will be announced soon.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee: Art Nomura and Anne Diga Jacobsen
- Civil Service Commission: Michelle Ford and Danielle Sheppard
- Cultural Affairs Commission: Tania Fleischer
- Disability Advisory Committee: John Hasegawa, Carmen Ibarra, and Janice Goldhaber
- Landlord-Tenant Mediation Board: Selena Cuffe, Gary Duboff, Janice Ginther
- LAX Area Advisory Committee: Luciano Nocera, John Wahlert, and Kevin Klowden
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Commission: Scott Zeidman
- Planning Commission: Ed Ogosta
Commissions, Boards, and Committees 2nd Annual Meet & Greet
Thank you to those who joined us on May 6th for the 2nd Annual Commissions, Boards, and Committees Meet & Greet! Interested residents were able to speak to representatives about the goals and responsibilities of the different CBCs and how they can make a difference in our City!
To learn more about the various bodies, visit the Commissions, Boards, and Committees Information Page!
Applicants are encouraged to reach out to City Council members during open application periods.
During application periods, you may submit your application as follows:
- Submit your application online.
- Download and complete the application. Please feel free to attach additional pages if you need more room. Be sure to complete any supplemental questions at the bottom of the application that pertain to the body to which you are applying.
Request a hard copy of an application via email, by phone, or in person during business hours (7:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.)
City Clerk’s Office
9770 Culver Blvd, First Floor
Culver City, CA 90232
Phone: 310.253.5851, Fax 310.253.6010
Please click on the "Vacancies" tab below to apply.