Low-impact water exercise in shallow water; ideal for all fitness levels, including non-swimmers, and anyone recovering from injuries.
NO CLASS: Thursday November 22 and Friday November 23
|September 3, 2018 - May 31, 2019||Monday-Friday||9:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|June 1, 2019 - September 2, 2019||Monday-Friday||8:30 AM - 9:30 AM|
Adults (18 & over): $2 per class or $20 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Seniors (50 & over) and persons with disabilities: $1per class or $10 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Shallow Water Aerobics:
SHALLOW WATER AEROBICS is great for all fitness levels including the non-swimmer. This low impact class is a Segway to toning your body, improving your cardiovascular endurance, and losing a few inches around your waist. It’s a safe exercise for pre and post natal women, and those who are recovering from minor injuries.
NO CLASS: November 3
LATE START: 7:30-8:30 PM- November 13, November 27
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Adult: $10 per class or $70 for a 4 week pass
Seniors: $9 per class or $63 for a 4 week pass
Deep Water Aerobics:
If you are an above average exerciser, DEEP WATER AEROBICS is the perfect workout for you. Buoyancy belts are provided for each client. They give you support while moving freely in the water. Hand buoys, and noodles are some of the equipment items used to create a well balanced body exercise.
NO CLASS: November 3
|Monday and Wednesday||
|7:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
$11 per class or $110 for a 4 week pass
Aqua Stand Up:
AQUA STAND UP is the best total body workout on an inflatable stand up paddle board. These fun and safe exercises are designed to improve balance, stabilize the core muscle groups, and increase cardiovascular endurance.
The bonus, it’s possible to burn up to 650 calories in the 45 minute workout. Pre Registration REQUIRED. See Links below.
NO CLASS: Saturday November 3, and Thursday November 22
LATE START: 7:30-8:30 PM- November 1, 15 & 29
|Thursdays||On Going||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|12:30 PM - 1:30 PM|
$16 per class
As space and equipment is limited please pre register for your desired class using the links below.
|Thursday Classes||Time||Saturday Classes||Time|
|Thursday November 1 *Time Change CCUSD CIF Game||7:30-8:30pm||Saturday November 3||NO CLASS|
|Thursday November 8||7:00-8:00pm||Saturday November 10||12:30-1:30pm|
|Thursday November 15||7:30-8:30pm||Saturday November 17||12:30-1:30pm|
|Thursday November 22||NO CLASS||Saturday November 24||12:30-1:30pm|
|Thursday November 29||7:30-8:30pm||Saturday December 1||12:30-1:30pm|
Adult Exercise and AquaFit Course Guidelines
For the safety of all participants and to ensure the maximum enjoyment, fulfillment and participation levels for all involved the following guidelines will be enforced.
- There is no outside equipment allowed in the class without prior instructor approval.
- All participants are to follow the coached workout. If accommodations are needed, please consult with instructor prior to class to discuss the best possible way if possible to achieve them.
- Talking is to be kept at a minimum.
Should a participant not abide by the above, the instructor and the City of Culver City reserves the right to ask the participant to leave the class.
General Facility Rules
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
Culver City Municipal Plunge
4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Phone: (310) 253-6680
For additional aquatic information contact us by email.