RECREATIONAL SWIM AND DIVING ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please stay healthy and safe!
The City’s goal is always to make the Plunge as safe as possible and provide a welcoming environment for the hundreds of patrons we serve each day. The City reserves the right to close the pool without advanced notice for special events, filming and in the case of emergencies. Lockers are available for participant usage each visit. Lockers must be emptied after each visit.
Recreational Swim - Closed until further notice
Recreation swimming is a family-oriented program enjoyed by people of all ages. The City has implemented recreation swim rules that are designed for the safety of all participants. Participants are encouraged to enjoy recreation swimming safely and to follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times. All fees are paid directly at the pool. All visitors must pay to enter the pool area. The schedule is subject to change. Children under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older, the adult to child ratio must be 1 to 1.
Recreational Diving - Closed until further notice
The City has implemented diving board rules that are designed for the safety of all participants. Participants are encouraged to enjoy diving boards safely and to follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times.
Diving Board Rules
- As a safety precaution, before diving, divers must pass a swim test.
- The swim test is as follows: 50 yards freestyle, with head in water using rotary breathing.
- All participants passing the swim test will receive a wristband before using the diving boards.
- Must be 48 inches tall to use the high dive/3 meter
- Following a dive, swimmer must immediately swim directly to the closest ladder at the side of pool to exit.
- No swimming in the diving well.
- Only one (1) bounce on boards is permitted.
- Only one (1) person on board and ladder at a time.
- Intentionally splashing lifeguards is strictly prohibited.
- The following is prohibited on diving board:
- running on board
- diving from side
- swinging on rails
- horseplay (flips, back dives, etc.)
- jumping off board while others are in area
Recreation Swim & Diving Fees
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Resident||$35.00|
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident||$50.00|
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Resident||$30.00|
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident||$45.00|
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Resident||$20.00|
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Non-Resident||$25.00|
|Youth Recreation Swim Passes, Resident||$20.00|
|Youth Recreation Swim Passes, Non-Resident||
Culver City Municipal Plunge
4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Phone: (310) 253-6680
For additional aquatic information contact us by email