The Culver City Fire Department, founded in 1922, is one of only 56 fire departments in the United States to have an ISO Class 1 rating and achieve accredited agency status from the Commission on Fire Accreditation International (CFAI). The 72 member department takes pride in providing its residents, businesses and the community with Paramedic Advanced Life Support Services, Fire Suppression, Fire Prevention and Education programs.
The mission of the Culver City Fire Department is to protect life, property, and the environment by providing prompt and professional fire protection and life safety services.
- Professionalism - Through our attitude, actions, and appearance, we will demonstrate competence and strive for excellence.
- Compassion - We will provide comfort and care to those in distress.
- Respect - We will hold in high regard the diversity within our organization and the community we serve.
- Trust - We will keep our commitments, hold ourselves accountable, and act with integrity.
- Humility - We will carry out our duties as public servants while always maintaining a modest opinion of ourselves.