Calling for Help
- If you have a medical or fire emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- Report a Fire Safety Concern by calling the Community Risk Reduction Division at (310) 253-5925.
- Report a Leaking Fire Hydrant by calling Golden State Water Company at (800) 999-4033.
- Fire related presentations and classes are offered on a request basis to schools, citizen groups, businesses, and organizations. Topics include: fire safety, smoke detectors, use of fire extinguishers, firefighter familiarization, the history of the Culver City Fire Department, and how to become a firefighter. Call (310) 253-5925 to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule a Fire Station Tour, call (310) 253-5900 or visit the Fire Station Tour web page.
Fire Safety for Older Adults and People with Disabilities
Fire Safety Information for Kids
Home Fire Safety
Injury and Illness Prevention
Watch a video about smoke alarms.
Smoke Alarm Video - English
Smoke Alarm Video - Spanish
Smoke Alarm Video - Arabic