The City of Culver City welcomes the opportunity to foster business relationships with high-quality suppliers and service providers at the best value for our city. The Purchasing Division is responsible for the procurement of equipment, goods and services for all City departments, divisions and offices.
To participate in providing the diverse goods and services needed by the City of Culver City:
- Register your business through the City of Culver City Vendor Portal with PlanetBids™ to receive automatic email notifications for selected opportunities based on product/service categories. Please also include if able to provide assistance in the event of an emergency to the City.
- Regularly visit our City of Culver City - RFP/Bid Webpage to obtain a current list of competitive solicitations.
- Keep in contact with our Purchasing Office Staff. Staff is available to explain the City’s purchasing policies and procedures, as well as to assist in adding your company to the City’s bid notification system.
- Maintain your City of Culver City Vendor Profile through PlanetBids™ to receive automatic announcements and to download solicitations from the City of Culver City.
- Access the City’s Vendor Self Service (VSS) site to view your existing contracts and purchase orders with the City along with payment status and history.
FIRST TIME PLANETBIDS USERS
Chrome is the preferred internet browser for PlanetBids™. For first time users, if a message displays to Install or Activate Flash Player, follow the below instructions:
- Select the puzzle piece to the right of the URL with a red X in the middle.
- A pop-up will display that states Flash has been blocked. Select the Manage option.
- Select the button to change the setting from "Do not allow..." to "Ask first... (recommended)." This will ensure that you are able to allow Flash for specific sites.
- Return to the PlanetBids™ page and access as normal.