The City of Culver City welcomes the opportunity to foster business relationships with high-quality suppliers and service providers at the best value for our city. The Purchasing Division is responsible for the procurement of equipment, goods and services for all City departments, divisions and offices.
To participate in providing the diverse goods and services needed by the City of Culver City:
- Register your business through the City of Culver City Vendor Portal with PlanetBids™ to receive automatic email notifications for selected opportunities based on product/service categories. Please also include if able to provide assistance in the event of an emergency to the City.
- Regularly visit our City of Culver City - RFP/Bid Webpage to obtain a current list of competitive solicitations.
- Keep in contact with our Purchasing Office Staff. Staff is available to explain the City’s purchasing policies and procedures, as well as to assist in adding your company to the City’s bid notification system.
- Maintain your City of Culver City Vendor Profile through PlanetBids™ to receive automatic announcements and to download solicitations from the City of Culver City.
- Access the City’s Vendor Self Service (VSS) site to view your existing contracts and purchase orders with the City along with payment status and history.