The City’s goal is always to make the Plunge as safe as possible and provide a welcoming environment for the hundreds of patrons we serve each day.
The Culver City Municipal Plunge offers both long course and short course lap swim opportunities for the exercise or competitive swimmer age 13 years of age or older. Hours are subject to change based upon availability.
|SPECIAL EVENTS, CLOSURES AND HOLIDAYS
|Tuesday October 24||7:30pm-9:00pm||Evening Lap Swim: Late Start- CCHS Water Polo Game|
|Thursday November 23||NO LAP SWIM||POOL CLOSED for THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY|
|Friday November 24||NO LAP SWIM||POOL CLOSED for THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY|
|Thursday November 30||7:30pm-9:00pm||Evening Lap Swim: Late Start- CCHS Water Polo Game|
|LAP SWIM HOURS OCTOBER 1 - DECEMBER 31
5:30am - 2:00pm
7:00pm - 9:00pm
6:00am - 9:00am
|9:30am - 11:00am
10:00am - 2:00pm
|LAP SWIM DROP IN FEES
|Adults (18 & older)||$4.00|
|Youth 13 yrs and older, Seniors and Persons with Disabilities||$2.50|
|LAP SWIM 15 ENTRY PASS FEES|
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Resident||$35.00|
|Adult Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident||$50.00|
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Resident||$30.00|
|Adult-Student Lap Swim Passes, Non-Resident||$45.00|
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Resident||$20.00|
|Seniors & Disabled Lap Passes, Non-Resident||$25.00|
|Youth 13 yrs and older, Swim Passes, Resident||$20.00|
|Youth 13 yrs and older, Swim Passes, Non-Resident||$25.00|
- Participants may be teens (13-17), adults, or seniors.
- Participants should be in appropriate lane designation for speed.
- No kickboards in fast lane (guards discretion).
- No standing in the middle of the lanes.
- Swimmers must swim in circle pattern within each lane.
- Recreation swim is not allowed; diving boards are closed.
- Please see Lap Swim Etiquette for more information and guidance
For your safety no prolonged breath holding is permitted.
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
Culver City Municipal Plunge
4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Phone: (310) 253-6680
For additional aquatic information contact us by email.