● A Guide to City E-Mail, Password, Accounts, Policies and Procedures(PDF, 122KB)
● How to login and use the City e-mail system(PDF, 441KB)
● Registering for, and using, the City’s Service Portal so you can change your password through the web(PDF, 289KB)
Note: You must register before your password expires for this to be available. You only need to register once.
● Your password will be good for approximately 90 days.
● Make sure to register for with the Service Portal.
● In the Service Portal, change your password to a personal one.
● You should receive a reminder message before your password expires.
If you wish to have e-mail on a smart device (phone, tablet, etc.) the feature is now available. You must configure the device(s). Remember that each time you change your password all devices must be updated with the new password.
● Configuring your phone to connect to Active Sync(PDF, 195KB)
If you have any questions that are not answered by the above or through the training provided by the City please contact the Liaison or Point of Contact for the Council, Committee, Commission, or Board.
Telephone: (310) 253-6000
City of Culver City - City Hall
9770 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Follow us on social media.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
City Hall is closed on alternating Fridays.