Apply Now to Commissions, Boards & Committees
The City Clerk's Office is pleased to announce a recruitment process to fill upcoming vacancies for Culver City Commissions, Boards, and Committees .(CBCs)
Application deadline is Monday May 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Late Applications may not be accepted.
Openings are available on the following bodies (* Positions with incumbents):
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (4 Positions – 1 Chamber of Commerce Rep*., Residents: Disability Rep*., Resident 1*, and Resident 2*)
- Board of Trustees of the Los Angeles County West Vector and Vector- Borne Disease Control District (1 Position*)
- Civil Service Commission (1 Position - Seat 5)
- Committee on Homelessness ( 2 Positions - Seat 8, and Seat 9)
- Cultural Affairs Commission (2 Positions – Seat 1*, and Seat 2)
- Equity and Human Relations Advisory Committee (1 Position – Youth Rep Seat 1)
- Fiesta La Ballona Committee (3 Positions – Seat 2, Seat 3*, and Seat 4)
- Landlord-Tenant Mediation Board (3 Positions – Tenant Seat 2*, Landlord Seat 2*, and Member-at-Large Seat 2*)
- LAX Area Advisory Committee (3 Positions*)
- Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Commission (1 Position – Seat 4*)
- Planning Commission (2 Positions – Seat 2, and Seat 3*)
Appointments for these openings are tentatively scheduled to be considered by the City Council at the Regular Meeting on June 14, 2021. Applications will be accepted online, by mail, by fax to (310) 253-5830, or electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW: While appointments are made annually – you may now complete an application at any time! We encourage all interested persons to apply for all positions in which they have an interest! Please note, while you can apply for all bodies, only upcoming vacancies will be considered.
View the list of vacancies under the Vacancies section below.