Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is continually exploring new and creative ways to meet the recreation, leisure, and senior & social services needs of the community. The Veterans Memorial Building, Teen Center, Senior Center and Culver City Pool provide both recreational and rental opportunities to the public. View the amenities in our Park system which includes eleven parks, four parkettes and two playgrounds.
PRCS Department Contact Information:
(310) 253-6650 for Recreation & Picnic Permits / Email the Recreation Office
(310) 253-6700 for Senior & Social Services
(310) 253-6625 for the Veterans Memorial Complex (VMC) Booking Office / Email the VMC Booking Office
(310) 253-6470 for Park Maintenance
Corey Lakin, Director of Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services
(310) 253-6682 / Email PRCS Director Corey Lakin
PRCS Department Administrative Offices, Veterans Memorial Building, 2nd Floor, 4117 Overland Ave., Culver City, CA 90230
Subscribe to PRCS Department Updates email updates. Follow us on Facebook!Check out the programs and classes we offer in Culver City Living, our quarterly brochure and register online!
PRCS DEPARTMENT NEWS
It's Time to Vote for Your Favorite Tellefson Park Playground Design!
Tellefson Park Playground Design Workshop #1 was held on Thursday, August 8, 2019 at the Culver City Senior Center. These four Playground Design Concepts were presented and attendees voted for their favorite design. The Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) Department is now asking community members to please cast their votes online. Here is the link to the online voting ballot! A link to the four Tellefson Park Playground Design Concepts will also be accessible in the online voting ballot.
Online voting is open until 4:30 PM on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. Design Workshop #2 will be held in conjunction with a meeting of the PRCS Commission at 6:30 PM that evening (more information to follow). This will give everyone one last chance to vote. Both adults and children are encouraged to vote but please submit only one voting ballot per person.
Questions? Email or call Parks Manager Patrick Reynolds at (310) 253-6471.
Selected PRCS Department Documents
PRCS Department Information & Guidelines (6 Documents)
- PRCS Department Procedure for Designating Dog Paths dated January 2018
- Park Enhancement Program (PEP) Grant Application
- List of Park Amenity Donation Opportunities
- Rules and Regulations for Culver City Parks
- Rain Policy for Culver City Fields
- At-Risk Youth Employment Information