Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is continually exploring new and creative ways to meet the recreation, leisure, and senior & social services needs of the community. The Veterans Memorial Building, Teen Center, Senior Center and Culver City Pool provide both recreational and rental opportunities to the public. View the amenities in our Park system which includes eleven parks, four parkettes and two playgrounds.
PRCS Department Contact Information:
(310) 253-6650 for Recreation & Picnic Permits / Email the Recreation Office
(310) 253-6700 for Senior & Social Services
(310) 253-6625 for the Veterans Memorial Complex (VMC) Booking Office / Email the VMC Booking Office
(310) 253-6470 for Park Maintenance
Corey Lakin, Director of Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services
(310) 253-6682 / Email PRCS Director Corey Lakin
PRCS Department Administrative Offices, Veterans Memorial Building, 2nd Floor, 4117 Overland Ave., Culver City, CA 90230
Check out the programs and classes we offer in Culver City Living, our quarterly brochure and register online!
UPCOMING PRCS DEPARTMENT EVENTS
PRCS DEPARTMENT CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT UPDATES
The Culver City / Park to Playa - Ballona Creek Connection Project is a collaboration between the PRCS Department and Public Works / Engineering.
Selected PRCS Department Documents
PRCS Department Information & Guidelines (6 Documents)
- PRCS Department Procedure for Designating Dog Paths dated January 2018
- Park Enhancement Program (PEP) Grant Application
- List of Park Amenity Donation Opportunities
- Rules and Regulations for Culver City Parks
- Rain Policy for Culver City Fields
- At-Risk Youth Employment Information
2009 Parks and Recreation Master Plan (4 Documents)