Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is continually exploring new and creative ways to meet the recreation, leisure, and senior & social services needs of the community. The Veterans Memorial Building, Teen Center, Senior Center and Culver City Pool provide both recreational and rental opportunities to the public. View the amenities in our Park system which includes eleven parks, four parkettes and two playgrounds.
PRCS Department Contact Information:
(310) 253-6650 for Recreation & Picnic Permits
Recreation Registration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(310) 253-6700 for Senior & Social Services
(310) 253-6625 for the Veterans Memorial Complex (VMC) Booking Office
VMC Booking Office Email: email@example.com
(310) 253-6470 for Park Maintenance
Corey Lakin, Director of Culver City Parks, Recreation and Community Services
(310) 253-6682 / Corey.Lakin@CulverCity.org
PRCS Department Administrative Offices, Veterans Memorial Building, 2nd Floor, 4117 Overland Ave., Culver City, CA 90230
Subscribe to PRCS Department Updates email updates. Follow us on Facebook!Check out the programs and classes we offer in Culver City Living, our quarterly brochure and register online!
PRCS Department News
The Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) Commission is holding continuing discussions on the “Turf Consultant’s Report on Park Fields in Culver City” at their monthly meetings. Report topics include an assessment of current field conditions, causes of the current conditions, the wear effects of various sports and activities on the turf and field maintenance and equipment recommendations. Regular meetings of the PRCS Commission are held on the first Tuesday of the month in the Mike Balkman Council Chambers at City Hall. You may check to see if there is currently a discussion scheduled by viewing upcoming meeting agendas. Questions? Contact Parks Manager Patrick Reynolds at Patrick.Reynolds@CulverCity.org or (310) 253-6471.
Selected PRCS Department Documents
PRCS Department Information & Guidelines (6 Documents)
- PRCS Department Procedure for Designating Dog Paths dated January 2018
- Park Enhancement Program (PEP) Grant Application
- List of Park Amenity Donation Opportunities
- Rules and Regulations for Culver City Parks
- Rain Policy for Culver City Fields
- At-Risk Youth Employment Information