Culver City Special Consolidated Municipal Election to Vote on Measure C (Transactions and Use Tax) and Measure D (Proposed Charter Amendment)
At the July 9, 2018 City Council meeting, the Special Consolidated Municipal Election was called for the submission to the voters two (2) questions relating to one (1) tax measure and one (1) proposed charter amendment.The Special Consolidated Municipal Election will be aligned with the date of the Statewide General Municipal Election.
Ballot Measure Texts, Arguments, and Impartial Analyses
- Measure C - Transactions and Use Tax
- Measure D - Proposed Charter Amendment
- Find Your Polling Location (Coming Soon)
- Check if You Are Registered to Vote
- If you have moved or have changed your name, you must Register to Vote!
- Culver City Youth Vote
Official Notices and Resolutions
- Official Notice of Argument Deadlines
- Resolution 2018-R059 - Declaring a Fiscal Emergency in accordance with Article XII C of the California Constitution
- Resolution 2018-R060 - Calling and Giving Notice of Special Municipal Election
- Resolution 2018-R061 - Requesting the Board of Supervisors of the County of LA to Consolidate Special Election
- Resolution 2018-R062 - Authorizing the City Council or Certain Council Members to Submit Arguments for November 6, 2018 Special Municipal Election
- Resolution 2018-R063 - Providing for the Filing of Rebuttal Arguments for City Measures
Other Helpful Websites
General Information about the City Clerk's Office
City Clerk’s Office is located on the First Floor of City Hall (9770 Culver Boulevard – Culver City, CA 90232) with normal business hours from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday –City Hall is closed alternate Fridays. We welcome your questions about the election process. Please feel free to call 310-253-5851 if you have any questions about the election.