Outdoor Field Spaces are Available to Rent
We are currently only accepting applications from the following groups to rent outdoor field spaces per Culver City Twenty-Third(PDF, 5MB) and Twenty-Fourth(PDF, 5MB) Supplement to Public Orders:
Commercial Gyms & Fitness Establishments
Sports Field Permits for Youths
Faith Based Services and Therapeutic Small Group Meetings
PRCS staff will contact applicants within 48 hours of receipt of the application via the email listed on the rental questionnaire. Applications received over the weekend will be reviewed the following Monday.
Maps of Designated Park Areas available to rent:
When planning your event, are there rules my attendees should follow?
Yes, please assure your attendees to:
- Wear a face covering;
- Maintain 6 ft. social distancing;
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Cover coughs and/or sneezes;
- Stay home if they are sick;
- Try alternatives to shaking hands, like an elbow bump or wave; and
- If you or your attendees have recently returned from a country with ongoing COVID-19 infections, monitor your health and follow the instructions of public health officials.
Unfortunately, Park Buildings are unavailable for renting until further notice.
Read the Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) Department update regarding cancellations, closures and restrictions related to coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions.
Additional news and PRCS Department staff contact information may be found on the PRCS Department homepage.
Email the PRCS Department or call us at (310) 253-6650.