Culver City ParkAmenities:
- Court(s) – Basketball
- Dog Park
- Moonbounces Allowed
- Night Lighting
- Parking – No-Fee Public Lot
- Parking – Street Parking Only
- Picnic Area - Covered
- Picnic Area - Open
- Playground for Children Ages 2 - 5
- Playground for Children Ages 5 - 12
- Pooch Path (through the Park)
- Recreation Hut
- Skate Park
- Sports Field(s) - Multi-Purpose
- Sports Field(s) - Softball
- Walking/Jogging Path
- Park Sites
Culver City Park is a 41.55 acre community park with multiple levels of access.
We hope you and your family enjoy your time together in our parks and neighborhoods while remaining safe, healthy and practicing social distancing. Here are some reminders regarding closures/restrictions in Culver City parks and public spaces:
- Culver City parks remain generally open as outdoor-only facilities from dusk to dawn for walking, jogging, and other activities as long as you maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and people from other households.
- Indoor and outdoor facilities where it may be challenging to practice social distancing, including all park indoor facilities, courts, playgrounds, pools, gymnasiums, as well as the Skate Park and the Dog Park are CLOSED.
- We encourage families who live in the same household to take a walk or kick a soccer ball among themselves. However, playing with members of a different household and touching the same ball or coming into contact with each other is not allowed.
- Park restrooms are available 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- All events and programming are cancelled or suspended.
- In all cases, group gatherings are prohibited.
GROUP PICNIC AREA
The Dog Park has night lighting and is open from sunrise to 10:00 p.m., daily.
As of December 23, 2019, the lower single field will be closed for any type of play due to scheduled maintenance. The estimated re-opening is February 16, 2020. We thank you for your support!
Field Conditions and Closures: Updates will be sent via email from the Recreation Supervisor to long term field user groups. Coaches: please contact your organization director for latest field condition information. All other casual park users please refer to the rain policy and call (310) 253-6650 for more information.
Additional Park amenities include:
- Ropes Course Concession
- Interpretive Nature Trail
- Trail Access to the Baldwin Hills Overlook
- Rose Garden
For Parks Maintenance questions, call (310) 253-6470.