Culver City ParkAmenities:
- Court(s) – Basketball
- Dog Park
- Moonbounces Allowed
- Night Lighting
- Parking – No-Fee Public Lot
- Parking – Street Parking Only
- Picnic Area - Covered
- Picnic Area - Open
- Playground for Children Ages 2 - 5
- Playground for Children Ages 5 - 12
- Pooch Path (through the Park)
- Recreation Hut
- Skate Park
- Sports Field(s) - Multi-Purpose
- Sports Field(s) - Softball
- Walking/Jogging Path
- Park Sites
Culver City Park is a 41.55 acre community park with multiple levels of access.
GROUP PICNIC AREA
The Dog Park has night lighting and is open from sunrise to 10:00 p.m., daily.
As of December 23, 2019, the lower single field will be closed for any type of play due to scheduled maintenance. The estimated re-opening is February 16, 2020. We thank you for your support!
Field Conditions and Closures: Updates will be sent via email from the Recreation Supervisor to long term field user groups. Coaches: please contact your organization director for latest field condition information. All other casual park users please refer to the rain policy and call (310) 253-6650 for more information.
Additional Park amenities include:
- Ropes Course Concession
- Interpretive Nature Trail
- Trail Access to the Baldwin Hills Overlook
- Rose Garden
For Parks Maintenance questions, call (310) 253-6470.