Fire Station #1, Headquarters
Return to full list >>
Built in 1991.
Station Apparatus and Personnel:
- Engine One - 2006 Seagrave 1500 GPM Pumper staffed with 3 Firefighters
- Rescue One - 2013 Dodge Lifeline Type I Ambulance staffed with 2 Firefighter/Paramedics
- Battalion Chief - 2003 Ford Excursion XLT staffed by the Battalion Chief
- Utility One - Ford F-350 Super-Duty Flat Bed with Tommy Gate
- Strike Team "Lookout" Vehicle - 1987 Chevy Suburban
- Engine Four Reserve Engine - 1995 Seagrave Firecoach
- Engine Five Reserve Engine - 1999 Seagrave Firecoach
- Engine Six Reserve Engine - 1997 Seagrave Firecoach
- Battalion Chief Reserve Command Vehicle - 1999 Chevy Suburban 2500
- Truck One Reserve Truck - 1990 Spartan Tractor Trailer 110 Aerial Ladder
- Division (Located behind Station 1) Division is responsible for maintaining citywide two-way radios, including Public Safety Departments, and 911 Dispatch Center & Equipment.