City Services & Parking Restrictions
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, City Hall remains closed. The City encourages the public to continue to access City services virtually: online, via telephone, or email.
City Services Closed for Now
- City Buildings/Indoor Facilities
- In-person Services and Meetings at the following locations:
- City Hall
- Senior Center
- Veterans Memorial Complex
- Transportation Building
- Police Department Front Lobby
- Public Works Facilities
- Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Parcourse Fitness Equipment
On-Street Parking on Street Sweeping Days
While parking enforcement on street sweeping days has been temporarily suspended, street sweeping services are still occurring. Understanding that the street sweeper must maneuver around parked cars, many residents have inquired about the relaxed enforcement, and on their own have moved their vehicles off of the street on posted street sweeping days.
The City kindly requests motorists to move their cars when possible on street sweeping days during this relaxed enforcement period. If there are any leaves or trash in the curb area that the sweeper cannot reach because of parked cars, the City asks residents to sweep such material out into the street beyond the parked cars an hour or so before the scheduled sweeping time. Or, residents can sweep up the materials and place in their green bins for collection.
Parking Enforcement Changes
To make every effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of COVID-19, the City of Culver City will continue relaxed parking enforcement through February 28, 2021.
- Relaxed enforcement of street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
- Relaxed enforcement around closed schools
- Moratorium on ticketing and towing for abandoned vehicles and oversize vehicle overnight parking fines
- Freeze on parking fine increases for the next 60 days
- Extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up groceries and goods
- Residential permit parking
- Parking violations of peak-hour restrictions
- Parking violations in a colored curb zone, e.g., red and blue zones
- Parking meter violations
View streets with existing permit parking restrictions. Email Parking Permit Support or call (844) 357-4995 (Monday - Friday 8 am- 5 pm) to apply for a residential parking permit.
Parking Restriction Changes for Food Delivery and Pick-up
The City Order issued on March 20, 2020 includes the following provisions to facilitate food delivery and pickup:
- Temporary parking is permitted in loading zones and special rideshare pickup zones solely for the purpose of food delivery and pickup.
- Parking fees for all meters and pay machines for on-street parking spaces are waived for the first 15 minutes.