City Services & Parking Restrictions
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, City Hall remains closed. The City encourages the public to continue to access City services virtually: online, via telephone, or email.
City Services Closed for Now
- In-person Services and Meetings at the following locations:
- Senior Center
- Veterans Memorial Complex
- Transportation Building
- Police Department Front Lobby
- Public Works Facilities
Regular Parking Enforcement Will Resume on March 15, 2021
To make every effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of COVID-19, the City of Culver City has relaxed parking enforcement throughout the pandemic and has extended relaxed parking enforcement until March 14, 2021.
Beginning March 15, 2021, the City of Culver City will resume enforcing the following:
- Street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
- Parking enforcement around closed schools
- Ticketing and towing abandoned vehicles
- Fines for oversize vehicle overnight parking
- Parking fine increases following a citation
- Loading zone restrictions
Enforcement is ongoing for the following:
- Residential permit parking
- Parking violations of peak-hour restrictions
- Parking violations in a colored curb zone, e.g., red and blue zones
- Parking meter violations
View streets with existing permit parking restrictions. Email Parking Permit Support or call (844) 357-4995 (Monday - Friday 8 am- 5 pm) to apply for a residential parking permit.