Group Swim Lessons for All Ages
Our friendly and experienced instructors provide group swim lessons for ages 12 months to adult, from the beginner to the advanced swimmer. Students are tested on the first day of class and assigned to the appropriate class for the remainder of the session. A maximum of 50 students will be accepted per class time, per session. Additional students will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified when a space becomes available. Class times are subject to change. In the event of extremely cold weather, classes may be cancelled. Please note that flotation devices (life jackets, water wings, etc.) are not permitted.
The Culver City Municipal Plunge is located at 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Summer Session Dates
Summer Class Times
Summer Swim Lesson Registration Begins
Please check this page in Spring 2018 for more details
Summer Swim Lesson FeesPlease check this page in Spring 2018 for more details
Please complete the application and mail it to:
LA Tri Club/LITCO
Free Swim Program
1659 11th Street, Suite 201
Santa Monica, CA 90404
or Fax to 310.399.8043.
Please note that the City of Culver City does not make scholarship determinations.
Low-impact water exercise in shallow water; ideal for all fitness levels, including non-swimmers, and anyone recovering from injuries.
|Monday through Friday||
|9:00 am -10:00 am|
Adult (18 & over): $2 per class or $20 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Senior and persons with disabilities: $1 per class or $10 Exercise Pass (15 visit)
Aqua Fit Water Aerobics Spring 2018
Shallow Water Aerobics is great for all fitness levels. Emphasis is on total body toning and conditioning through water resistance.
Adult: $9 per class or $80 for a 4 week pass
Seniors: $8 per class or $75 for a 4 week pass
Deep Water Aerobics
Deep Water Aerobics is for the above average exerciser who seeks a fun "cardio" workout. Buoyancy belts are worn and designed to give you support while moving freely in the water.
$10 per class
$70 for a 4 week pass
General Pool Rules
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee.
- No person shall enter the pool without a lifeguard present.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Bathing suits must be hemmed; no cut-offs allowed.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Smoking, gum chewing, and spitting are not permitted.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or rashes are not permitted in pool complex; bandages are prohibited in pool.
- Abusive and/or foul language are prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Floatation devices (lifejackets, waterwings, etc.) are not permitted.
- Possession of alcohol in pool complex is prohibited.
- Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted into pool complex.
- Emergency equipment is for emergency lifeguard use only. Only Lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
Culver City Municipal Plunge
4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City
Phone: (310) 253-6680
For additional aquatic information contact us by email.